Data Analysis comprises of the strategies and technologies used by enterprises for business information. Data Analysis technologies provide historical, current, and predictive views of business operations. Data Analysis has a positive impact on the people in an organization; as it does on performance, projects, and decisions. Data Analysis is used to turn data into actionable information for leadership, management, organization and decision making.
At Tritek, we have tailored our Data Analysis training to provide answers to the questions that may bother you in this trendy business tool. At the end of the training, participants will understand the following:
- Analysing customer behaviours, buying patterns and sales trends.
- Measuring, tracking, and predicting sales as well as financial performance.
- Budgeting and financial planning as well as forecasting.
- Tracking the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Optimising processes and operational performance.
- Improving delivery and supply chain effectiveness.
- Business Intelligence
- Business Analytics
- Intro to Data Science
- Big Data Concepts
Our prices offer a combined package of £650 for all the courses. Pay once and gain access to our Learning Management System for Project Management, Business analysis and PMO all-inclusive. SIGN UP NOW
You will gain in depth understanding of:
- What data analysis software is.
- How data analysis is used.
- Organizational benefits of implementing data analysis.
- How to know when to use data analysis for any business.
- The kind of businesses that use data analysis.
- The difference between data analysis and competitive intelligence.
And many more…:
The Tritek Mentoring scheme connects candidates with professionals for a mentoring partnership.
As a facilitator of personal and professional growth, our mentors can help you to succeed by enhancing your employability through confidence building, networking and developing key employability skills.