Cyber security consists of technologies, processes and measures that are designed to protect systems, networks and data from cyber crimes. Effective cyber security reduces the risk of a cyber attack and protects entities, organisations and individuals from the deliberate exploitation of systems, networks and technologies.
What are the consequences of a cyber attack?
A cyber attack is usually intended to inflict damage or expropriate information from an individual, organisation or public entity, for the purpose of theft (of payment card data, customer details, company secrets or intellectual property), unauthorised access to networks, compromise of official records or financial and/or reputational damage.
Benefits of training with us:
- Our unique online training resources is second to none.
- 24/7 access to our unique course materials.
- Practical tasks and challenges.
- CV support and Career advice once training has been completed.
- Mentorship programme to help you to your desired goal.
And many more…: